969b2903385180a86eaa2e588a94d2f0.jpg

Cover Letter

1학년 3반 25번 이 윤상

Hi, My name is Yun-Sang, Lee. I was born in 1999 and I am 13years old. Because I entered middle school earlier then others. I am a year younger then my friends. From now on, I want to introduce myself and my family. let me first introduce my family. My family members are four, my parents, aunt and I. Both my father and aunt are in the job, but my mother stays at home take care of the house. She is a saving housekeeper. My father has something to do with computers. He is both firm and gentle to me. My parents said I am a trouble maker of the family. I can't agree with that nickname but I'm confident that I have a bright and cheerful personality. Because of my brightness. I can give many people energe. Also, thanks to my character, I can get along with new friends very easily. History is the subject I like the most because it is very fun. My friends said that the history is so boring. And I also Know the history is not a popular among others. However I am weak in mathematics and social study like my friends. Among the test questions, the math problems were especially difficult. These days, I am reading some books about the famous figure 'Ho Chi Minh'. his independence movement against France for his homeland is so impressive. While I am reading the story about his life, I can feel a kind of respect for him. My future dream is to be a professional photographer because I want to capture the truth about our life honestly by taking pictures. So I often accompany my father on trip to take pictures of beautiful scenes.